PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UL Cadet discremination
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2007, 03:58
newagebird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting point uniform lima...
maybe they don't have a pass mark on purpose..because lets say it was 50% and quite a few of the prospective cadets passed. Lets say about 20 out of the 35 who tried out and lets say they plan to take only 9 cadets.

Then it comes down to who they want to pick. This tech exam isnt a test you pass and get a certificate for, its for a job interview so anyone doing the interview would prefer if you did as best as u can...even aim for 100% even thou its impossible. If they had a pass mark then people will just aim for the pass mark. Whats the point in a rank anyway? its not like your up against the exact same people every year!

Or theres the conspiracy theory way of thinking about it and saying that sri lankan swaps all the good cadets exams with their 'favorites'. Quite possible and i won't say no to it. We're all having the same problems.

Theres gotta be some sort of process of elimination. I'd hate it though if my mark was used to get some dude through and he doesnt know the first thing about aircraft1