PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Benalla six dead and $5,000 VOR reward
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2007, 00:45
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaunty, you falsely added words to the VOR posting of 27 April to give PPRuNers a completely different view. In the original post VOR did not add the words “quoted above.” VOR was referring to recent content, and if you go back and look at the history it is obvious that VOR was referring to posts other than the one that I have quoted.

Why ever would VOR be removed from the “roster of participants” for stating the facts about the US airspace system as I have quoted in the first post on this thread?
Is that the best you can do ??

I added “quoted above.” to, hopefully point to the post you quoted at the beginning of the thread, there was never any intent to to give PPRuNers a completely view, most of them are capable of distinguishing the proverbial from shinola.

I'll back my record for rational and consistent argument around here against yours any day.

And for the lazy ones around here, here is the full thread, I recall it well and it seems pretty clear to me what's happened. But then what would I know.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...tates+Practice

In the meantime I'm back to doing something useful, like actually progressing the state of the GA industry instead of frightening the bejeesus out of the callow chattering class and gormless gapers.