PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fortune Pacific
Thread: Fortune Pacific
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2007, 04:35
jeffFP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Don't Do It

You want to know about "Captain Gram Apostel?" I'll tell you about Mr. Apostel.........he is a fraud........so is his friend and accomplish Mr. Jeffrey Lieu(and I use Mr. with regret). Fortune Pacific is a fraud. You will never see any $$$, you will pay for your own expenses, you will be charged for you hotel around 1 month after you arrive($2,000USD), and if your lucky you will figure all this out before they steal your airline ticket money you spent before they talk Spring Autum or JuneYao and get to it first. Realize in China you cannot leave the hotel until the bill is settled or you can be arrested in immigration at the airport when you leave. Yes, just to leave. Or, if you move the police will find you when you check in and register at another hotel. I know it has happened and you may very well end up in a Chinese jail. Make a call to the US Embassy in Shanghai and ask them what reports have been filed regarding Fortune Pacific (and Top Flight for that matter). Then ask Jeffrey or Gram for names and numbers of pilots who have been there for almost 9 months with fractional pay and no contract........THEY WILL NEVER GIVE THEM TO YOU. Months......and I mean months... will pass before you will see any progress with this one-horse-show. Jeff has no money so he MUST steal yours. He will also ask to borrow money from you when you get comfortable with him. Are the chinese airlines in on the action? Not really, because you will never work for them. Also, in China you will eventually learn it is not immoral to lie to a foriegner, IT'S GOOD BUSINESS!!!??? You must sign a contract with Fortune Pacific, which is, in reality, Jeffrey Lieu. Gram Apostle sits in London waiting for his cut.....not a pilot, just an instructor(Do not believe his flying stories.) I cannot emphasize the cost financially, emotionally, and professionally you will endue while the Chinese get it together and use real agents. Fortune Pacific is an empty company, based in Hong Kong, with no money at all. NONE!!! You would be better off anywhere else in the world, I daresay Africa, before China. Take it from the "ones" who have gone before...........DON'T GO TO CHINA TO FLY.....ESPECIALLY WITH FORTUNE PACIFIC OR TOP FLIGHT!!!!!!! Do you homework and you will know why I would hate to see anyone suffer like some of the people who are there right now, today.

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND