PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Angry Post
Thread: Angry Post
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2007, 18:54
Jam-Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read all of this thread, and some of the appallingly negative comments from some of the people allegedly 'professionals' within this industry I can only say I hope the Ryanair thing works. Even if he just does a couple of years there and then moves on he will get a lot of very 'sharp-end' experience in that time.

To those who have been so awful I can only assume no one supported you and no-one gave you a break, aaah. Maybe it was your personality that was spotted before your licence! If this forum is not here for our 'community' to assist each other then what is the purpose of it? Just for bitter pilots to publicly air their own little personality disorders to the world?

A lot of us have had major trauma at some time in this strange industry. Surely the civilised thing to do is to try to ensure those who follow us have an easier ride. If we don't make it so, then civilisation (or our industry) will never advance..

Lecture to the primitives over . If your partner has no luck with Ryanair, a top tip is to contact VLM. They are recruiting furiously and continually, are quite prepared to take low hours/ high hours/ young/ older pilots as it is the quality of person they are after, all else (apart from flying skill of course!) is secondary, they have a quality training dept to shape the rest!

Good luck.