PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globespan 2007
Thread: Globespan 2007
View Single Post
Old 16th Mar 2007, 15:46
mm0wkj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnethy, I wouldn't let this hiccup stop you booking. Although I've been banging my head against a brick wall getting info out of them, the service in flight has allways been good. Its just a pity that service doesnt extend from GSM's management to the troops at ground level.

Its not the staff at the end of the phones fault, its their management who dont pass on the information so they can answer customer questions quickly, efficiently and accurately.
A bit of common sense would have helped them identify the changes required, advise their staff of those changes and any alternatives they are authorised to offer, then contact the affected passengers to advise them of those changes before they made any alterations to their website or their timetables online. Blindly racing ahead with changes and alterations and not informaing people is not how to run a business.

How much of their staffs time has now been wasted chasing management for answers to questions they should have had answers to weeks ago?.

I bet the staff now know more about the flight scheduling now than they did last week and have managed to assist countless other passengers with the information they have gained.

Lets hope the GSM management have been watching the forums and take note. If they decide to make changes to increase their own bonuses and profit scores, make sure they support their own people in the front line doing their dirty work by telling them about it and give them the support they need to support us, the paying public. After all, without us, they dont get their bonus do they.....

Last edited by mm0wkj; 16th Apr 2007 at 08:21.