PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polar/atlas Merger Unfair
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2007, 21:38
DHC2 Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merc,, Ive never heard of any Global pilots board. Bourne doesnt represent Polar pilots in any way shape or form!!

As far as Bob "fighting" to keep us together and solid behind him. Trust me,,, We are VERY solid and behind him. He does EXCELLENT work for his pilot group. Glad we have him.
<sigh> yet another mis-informed Polar pilot. You are merging with Atlas, we have a block space agreement with DHL and you have NEVER HEARD of the Global Cargo Pilots Alliance. Dang! You guys have won a lot of battles and yes Bobb has been very good for you so far. In doing so, however, he has pissed a LOT of people off. People from around the Globe know his name and are aware of his actions. At some point he will piss off the right people and none of you will have a job. Personally I don't understand why that has not yet happened. He plays a dangerous game and plays very close to the line. I hope it doesn't get that far.

Just in case folks were not aware of his latest actions:

Recent Polar grievance to take Atlas Jobs again in PDF

Bourne IS going to represent you soon. You don't seriously think that the Atlas pilots will vote in Bobb after all he has done for them do you?

Good luck to us all - it is long past time to bury the hatchett but if Bobb continues in this manner it will never happen.