PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe MAPS
Thread: Flybe MAPS
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2007, 21:05
ppl_student

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It always amuses me to see who reads these forums... doesn't take a rocket scientist, or an aeronautical engineer (!!) to work out who anotherspaceman is.... just goes to show its important to watch what you say on here!

Anyway, can we please get back to the topic guys. Some of us have been asking questions which have just got lost in this ongoing bitching session! Is the selection being run over a weekend, or only on the Friday and Monday? And what kind of technical questions are likely to be asked at the final interview...? assuming any of us other than g1344304 manage to get there...

As an aside - is the loan period usually over 7 years? I know the interest rate is slightly lower, making the payments around £800 a month over 7 years. Has anyone figured how how to survive the first couple of years (starting on £24k) trying to pay back a £60,000 loan, rent/mortgage, bills.. food...? I'd love to work for flybe, would love to fly a turboprop, like the sound of FTE... not bothered about earning tonnes of money, but I'm slightly concerned at how I'd survive...