PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ETIHAD AIRWAYS New salary
View Single Post
Old 11th Mar 2007, 12:19
Sinbad1

Wink European Bedouins

Flying Daggers;

"Those Bedouins have all the money in the world but t don't they don't you to live a live. You're a slave"

I have to disagree with you on that one Flying Daggers, The Airline purely managed by the European Bedouins i.e The German, The British, The Australian, Believe me they the one setting up the rules and regulation and how much you should get paid or not, and not to mention the Asian-Indian. I do not know if you really Know the Board structure for EY Airline and the Maintenance side of it. I assure you 99% of them are European. However I do agree with you on the way they treat their drivers, servant etc. The ME especially in that part of the world is not a place to live in but to make money and get out ( if you manage to make money that is).This is why In my previous post I mentioned the place is not cheap to live in!!!! It is however great place to live in for the Asian or the Philippine people, especially when you look at the standard and the cost of living they come from. Also most European do not take the Cra.. ..P like they do, Why???? because they do not have the same choice as us who lives in Europe or else where, where there is Union to fight for your right or a law to protect you and your family. When you in that part of the region forget your right or union. do not mention it otherwise they think you are joking