PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Could Jetstar Leave JPC and join AIPA
View Single Post
Old 9th Mar 2007, 10:37
Pooonani

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe AIPA 'should' use pprune as a launching pad to spread the word to the various pilot bodies. A lot of pilots also don't read pprune, but word spreads relatively quick amongst our industry.

I agree with Keith somewhat. AIPA NEED to put up a good proposal to the Jetstar guys to get them onside. A lot of Jetstar guys have read the 'mainline' section of Qrewroom and are well aware of whats been said in the past, and of late by a select few. I know people tend to hold on a little to tight to things that have happened in the past, but if things go to Dixons plan, Jetstar domestic & international will be a fairly big outfit within the next 18 months. Irrespective of if you love or hate Jetstar, its here.

I too would love to see the QF/JQ management get the pineapple for once, and the pilots get their sh*t together and we bring these cronies down a notch. It irks me no end that IF the APA deal goes ahead, the 'top shelf knobs' get close to 100 million between them. The thought of sharing it with the 30 000 odd staff obviously doesn't rate a thought with them. How they sleep at night has me buggered.