PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand- LHR Base
View Single Post
Old 7th Mar 2007, 16:52
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey warwick....

Well done matey ( and the rest of you )

Check out st johns ambulance they will do a course for you - When I got job at ANZ they said that we could supply at a later date after the interview but as long as you get one - so if you have booked on to a course take the course info with you and that will prove you are doing it...

When I applied it was different to what happens now - so I cant give you any info on the interview - but i remember the 221 was about 40 mins and the group assessment was about 1.5-2 hrs long it was fun and i enjoyed the day. I decided to take Qantas in the end but I have a friend ( who lives in L'spa Warwick,) and she flies for ANZ at the mo she started last year and really likes it her money is quite good i think at ANZ the salary is lower but the allowances are higher so all in all i think works out similar to mine.

i also went for a medical with ANZ and it was a lot more thorough than QF but it was at an American Airlines Medical centre not that the two airlines test for different things but ANZ deffo used more gadgets etc etc but it was ok. the eye test is a new thing to me too.

Warwicks let me know how u get on good luck
xx

PS - qf are recruiting too !!!!!