PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is it with JetStar and Honolulu?
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2007, 00:58
Al E. Vator

Received 20 Likes on 8 Posts
[U]Sidstar:[/U] "Amazing isn't it that there are still pilots around who think that they can re-order the state of the business". What's the problem here? I wish more pilots DID try to re-order the business instead of pointlessly whining on PPRUNE. Collapsing into this passive, compliant role is both self-defeating and subservient. Exactly what the Dixons of this world want you to be. To me its amazing that somebody would actually find it "amazing" that pilots want to be in charge of their own collective destiny!

"It must have been good while it lasted but the rest of us actually have to do 900 hrs a year for a living".
Bollocks.

It's that attitude that put us in this mess in the first place.

I much prefer the very wise words of a previous poster kdf155: "Time for a wake up call for all Australian pilots.Unity is a step in the right direction".

I've been prattling on about this same message for ages too but as long as there are Sidstar's in the world, (some with chips on their shoulders about perceived injustices dealt to them by QF) we do ourselves no good at all.

JPA, AIPA and AFAP need to get together NOW.