PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leavey under fire - AGAIN!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Mar 2007, 18:17
general all rounder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What this thread could really do with is a copy of the original email from the S/L Blunty from the Bunty, Planning Officer...I mean what the f*ck is one of those, which would really give those of us who knew she had been stitched a giggle
Happy to oblige:

"I didn't realise that much of my contribution has been in the 'less stringent' category, whereby the only thing of note is the odd pencil-lead breaking when we're a bit knackered. "I cannot imagine that she would really care knowing that she has upset a number of her own — neither does the RAF it seems if we sanction this sort of thing as good PR and reinforce a whole raft of stereotypes to boot."
Sqn Ldr Joanne Campbell

Speaking as a one time planning officer at PJHQ, I was shot at and mortared a whole lot more in that job than in any other in the RAF and probably been to more slightly dodgy places than most, but I'm sure not all, the rest of the RAF. Add to that the 18 hour days, 6-7 days a week for 2 years with but a few days' leave and I think that's where Joanne Campbell is coming from, not that I know her.