PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2007, 09:36
An Paddy Eile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
but if you close your mind to the fact that we can learn from other methods and ideas, then we are consigning ourselves to mediocrity
What? Seriously, WHAT? I don't believe this. Is this not the point we were all trying to make to you in the last seven pages? Oh my.......

And as for:

I can only conclude that whilst your views are in contravention of mine, they have served to highlight certain common misconceptions of the processes that we utilize to improve flight safety
I doubt announcing that the CAA have got it all wrong and shouldn't require "right" or "left" or "degrees" or whatever else, is not a indicative of a misconception then.......@#*%$£"£ !

It is the last post of someone who has realised his only defense is retreat. Terribly disappointing really. I was just getting into it.

DANNY, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD. IT WILL SAVE ME AND OTHERS FROM THE BACK INJURIES RELATING TO THE NEED TO STOOP TO THIS RIDICULOUSLY LOW LEVEL IN ORDER TO MAKE OURSELVES UNDERSTOOD. And as for professional or non-professional, what has that actually got to do with anything? I though anyone could post here. It is uneducated input that can sometimes make for good debate. Please don't put the amatuer contingent off!!!