PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UL Cadet discremination
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 19:25
UL501

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dont forget your past

Dear Shahruk,
talk to your self and see how you got in.
I dont have to bring names and incidents where you failed to take top class applicants in the past.
Since 1990s the president had the last say of the cadet entry sceme.I dont have to remind you the Sons of Army commanders, Airforce Commanders, navy Commanders got in their first attempt, with few guys who had the Diplomatic infleunce too,,,,,
You kow how tough to get in , but yes, the safety standered is good because any donkey can adopt to the Company Sop s and start flying.because Once you get in you will be groomed to become a First officer.
Do i need to remind you how the Intake during Presidents premadasas time happned ,it was a metter of a call from the president and the whole batch was taken ,,,, Do u call that Merrit?
I personaly know Young Jayakodys Sons Cv was there at CBK office in the 2004 intake,,, What happend during the last few years was , You the Filthy Ops guys who was lead by that Rougue Liar Milinda wanted to create your own Team and drifted away from listning to Poltics...Good if it had been a Merrit based one but NO ...he made it like that because you guys wanted to take ONLY your Sons and brothers ,,,,if the politicos had the last say then you wont be able to get your sons in isnt it? So you guys created your own way of recruiting , thats why who ever sits for the Cadet intake will not get a Call whether they are failed etc etc,,,, thats why you guys destroy the Tech answer scripts as soon as u Mark the papers.If thats the case the PLEASE let the cadets know their Ranks , Marks etc,,,,

If you have a dignity and intergrity just look at your Own Boss Milinda. How many times he got caught , howmany tme he got caught to the CAA for violating regulations,sending people with expired licenses... What happend to the Previos FLIGHT OPS manager, will you ever keep somebody who got caught for SHOP LIFTING,, That Jayakody ended up going to JET AIRWAYS. In other Airline your sacked , but still he managed to get his Son in having been caught SHop lfiting in Singapore.....is that the standrs you talking about man,,,,,,,

Didnt you ll bring down the entry requirments for cadets when you guys wanted to take your won people.Didnt Pople get in with just O/L s when the requirment was A/L.What was the different then .....Wy do u cannot keep a consistency when you recruite Cadets every year . Why you always change your add in different intakes, why you give a such a long tme to convert their licenses , and give short time to apply sometimes.Why do u have to give almost 2 months to have the current license ready this time ( 2007) why your favourite guy still in USA this time doing his final touches to the CPL/IR?

Once I remember when Milinda came to Courts he told the judge Point blank that they destroy the papers.

You guys call the Cadets who passed only late at night and ask them to come for medicals.... so in that case you can get away with political influence saying ..' Ohh we already have selected this batch and have send them to medicals' so what you guys are doing now is pure monoply of getting YOUR own people in and even the politicos cant do anything,,, You guys want to run your own family business... this could be the Only Airline in the world where you find Lots of Brothers and sons flying to gether, and not the safest Airline in the region.

Please please dont tell me how the Cadet Intake runs... I have been there and Know how they got in .....Dont forget your past , dont forget how you got in..... atleast have faith on somebodys safety standrs .....there are Cadets who crashed their planes, forged their IR tests in USA and theys till got in,,,,, Yes I honestly beleive Al the cadets are not influential, Good guys get in but you guys kept them outside for too long, yes they got in with merrit ,, but Others had the upper hand just because their known people, when you call for a batch of 7 -8 One or Two go with merrit ,,,

UL501

Last edited by UL501; 2nd Mar 2007 at 19:44.