PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK - strange CC rostering
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 12:22
richie-rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ruserious
It is a shame on your part not to understand what i am trying to say here.

the labourers could be ill educated @$$holes who have the faintest idea about adopting and respecting another culture when they are living overseas, but I always fail to understand why they are ignorant when people like me, Bengalis, translate the F/A's message across in Bangla. I got told to mind my own business once when I told one such guy to go back to his seat just before T/O clearance was received and the a/c was lining up for t/o. he was upgraded to business class god knows why by the ground staff in DXB (probably because Economy was full), and such rude comment for this little piece of advise i had for him, made me red. I am talking about people of my own country who are unable to understand the basic logic of my part, let alone a foreign CC's.

If you were living in Bangladesh and met the kind of people who thought Middle Eastern roads are way better than that of the Western world, then I rest my case. Yes, they are the labourers whom we are so proud off! Yeah right!

I am supporting everyone else here who are mostly unlikely from DAC. If you want, go ahead and be negative as this would not change the scene one bit.

Take care all
Richie