PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What Chance For A Fair Deal In Netjets Europ?
Old 2nd Mar 2007, 11:26
falconbis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Erik as you may know Pilots have ego and most like to tell that they work for a great company that add value to that ego, a bit like the type of aircraft they are flying, that also why patatoes got a different version, I wonder if he knows about the lack on pension, lack or minimum social security, lowest numbers of holidays in the industry with restriction from may to October and December , the attractive 95000 euros for life..no more progression, no lost of licence, by the way this month because of training I m on 7 on/ 4 off, 5 on /4 off, 6 on / 4 off surprising indeed but in the new best industry contract and I can carry on, now when I meet Poeple and ask me about Netjets if they fly for EZ I told them to stay there now if they fly Saab 340 for 22000 lbs or organs transplant on a Seneca, I told them to send they resume, I don t go into those kind of details ..may be I should
PS: may rain resume of experienced Pilots ..but I was in GRT in the indoc class plan for 18 only 5 shows up... be carefull of the propaganda