PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 14:50
An Paddy Eile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right that's it. I've tried and tried to stay out of this, I really have. I've been reading these posts like a rubber band being stretched and I knew somone would let go of one end eventually and then off I'd go.

Monarch Man, you are a plonker. Anyone who questions things like the use of "degrees" at the end of a heading instruction is showing arrogance beyond belief. Let say you have 40 years of flying experience. Do you really feel that the combined experience of many hundreds and thousands of aviators over the past 100 bloody years is nothing compared to you? Do you really feel that those who make decisions to change phrases used after considering all the facts and figures of the past are mere amateurs compared to your unrivalled professionalism? Even if only 1000 pilots had ever flown in UK airspace and have only had 10 years experience of doing so and they decided that something needs to be changed based on their statistics or testimony, that would still be 250 times more useful that all the experience you have had.

You complete ****. You are the perfect epitome of all that is wrong in this business. You obviously have gotten into this much deeper than you intended and are much too proud to admit you're pushing your luck. Just don't post here anymore and we'll all pretend it never happened.

You remind me of my grandfather who met his neighbour head-on early one morning on a back lane after going round a blind corner in the middle of the road. He blamed the neighbour because "In all the years I've spent driving that road, at the same time every morning, yer man was never there before."

What a complete eejit. Wait till MON management get a hold of this stuff!