PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 12:53
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you need backup and substance for that statement then go back in this thread and read your own responses, they say it all
Eh? care to clarify that statement, you've lost me there, I asked a perfectly reasonable question, and I asked it in the context of....
There is a total lunatic in my current company who doesn't know anything about procedures, airlaw, atc, or r/t. Funny enough, he is ex Monarch as well..... do they train you guys to be dangerous or do you take special classes??
which I am still waiting for an answer to. Are you seriously suggesting that my employer offers "special" classes? or turns a blind eye to poor examples of airmanship?
Maybe UP and Down you are attacking my opinions, fair enough, but please don't equate MY OPINIONS with the greater mass of fellow aviators and flight Ops policy at MON.
I have already stated that the use of standard Phraseology, in my opinion, and in the context of establishing oneself on the only available localizer for RWY 24 at MAN, contributes little to SA. At no time have I descended into the kind of finger pointing diatribe, that you seem determined to do, my opinion is my opinion, if you don't like that, perhaps you should start your own country, and introduce your very own thought police, if not, well, its just too bad for you
I also stand 100% behind my comments relating to using Phraseology as "one size fits all" solution to level busts and runway incursions, it never has been, and it never will be the main safeguard that so many of the sheep on here seem to believe.

Last edited by Monarch Man; 1st Mar 2007 at 13:41.