PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 11:03
UP and Down Operator

Monarch Man, you are not just upsetting the membership with your private opinions. You are upsetting most of the aviators around, because your oppinions and attitudes are a danger to not just all the other people flying around you, but also your passengers.

If you need backup and substance for that statement then go back in this thread and read your own responses, they say it all

With regard to Danny's comment, then I will now assume that you have just chosen to steal an alias from Monarch, and that you work in a different outfit (??), but that wouldn't suprise me either. It is impressive that a "global experienced aviator" as youself is not able to review critisism from fellow pilots and ATC controllers.

About being mature...... well, no comments to that one from you!!

Danny: I think your comment about mentioning company names on PPRUNE is fair enough, as it is very bad advertising for a company to be part of a discussion like this, but that said, then PPRUNE should consider not to allow people to hide behind a company alias as well.
You can not allow that, and then forbid comments towards the name afterwards. Either we are anonymous or we are not.
It must be one or another.

"Gravity is just an illusion"