PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 00:16
UP and Down Operator

MonarchMan, I appreciate your understanding for the dynamic environment we all live in, but if you are that flexible i just wonder why it is such a problem for you to try an contribute to the attempt to increase flightsafety for all of us. If this can be done by helping atc with adding a single extra word to your message, then you should be happy to do that with your overwelming flexibility for changes and challenges.
Maybe you are so good that you never make errors, but some of us are not, and the error could be made on the ground as well within ATC, but no matter where it is done, the chances for correcting an error is so much greater if people work together and not agains each other.

I do think that refusing to add that little extra, even when required to do so by the local procedures, DO show arrogance and disrespect for the dynamic and challenging environment we all choose to work in.

With regards to the company I work for, then No, I have no intentions of using them as an alias for my private oppinions in here. I doubt any company will be thrilled about being part of a discussion as the one going on here .