PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2007, 00:15
Adola69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stupendous!

This is Fanatstic ! Both Magplug and Monarch Man have been given RED cards by the many referees on this site, and QUITE RIGHTLY SO, over their non-adherance to plain speaking Standard R/T. One or two Man controllers are on Yellows, but the one of those (Female) has retired, so breath easy chaps and chapessess ( Provided that's the correct one )???
So I propose that we introduce for one day, as a partial experiment to see if Plug & MM were right in their assumption that standard R/T is a P*ss take, A "Shakespere delivery Day", or a "Roman numeral Day". What fun we could have? " Monarch victor india, victor, india fly heading india india victor and climb to FL x-ray victor india india india", or " Verily I say unto thee Shuttle 2915 holdeth shorteth of 24 right less the peril of an incurrsion be thrust upon thee"!
What a spectacle it could prove to be, with aircraft going around from all sorts of runway directions, climbing and descending to very odd levels. The admission price for the Aviation Viewing Park would be at a premium!
However I don't like death and destruction much, so I think I'll just stick to what I know best, and to what I know works to everybodies satisfaction usually.
Bye the bye, it may not be too long before 24L does have an ILS! Will all hell be let loose then???? (No because it'll be 23L!!) Happy Days