PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC... Bollockings for all
View Single Post
Old 28th Feb 2007, 23:51
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is a total lunatic in my current company who doesn't know anything about procedures, airlaw, atc, or r/t. Funny enough, he is ex Monarch as well..... do they train you guys to be dangerous or do you take special classes??
Perhaps it is why he left Monarch?

With respect of the "import" tag you have labeled yourself with, I am glad you feel able to share. You are right however, types such as myself are never satisfied, if we were, it would show an arrogance and disrespect for the dynamic and challenging environment we all choose to work in.

Is it beyond the bounds of balance Up and Down for you to share with us the company that you work for? It is abundantly clear you are happy to cast baseless aspersions in the direction of my employer, without offering any substance to your opinions. I wonder if I may have the opportunity to respond in a similar baseless fashion?

Speke, for the record, I think you ATCO boys/girls do a magnificent job, inspite the many ill-conceived and poorly implemented procedures we all try to abide by.