PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Difficult captains
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 11:10
GUARD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hear where you're coming from John.

We have some 24 Karat Dickheads in our company as well. Everyone knows who they are and other captains try to hose you down by telling you to find comfort in the fact that you'll have a command soon etc etc. But they don't fly with them.

For myself, 99% of the time I just want to go to work and fly the aeroplane and have a bit of a chat. I might have troubles at home or didn't sleep well or any number of things going on and what I don't need is some self-proclaimed " expert " giving me all his knowledge about the flare just because I slammed one on out of 10 other greasers the week before. Or the SOP changes that I must have mis-read ( along with everyone else in the company ).

I was overnighting the other night and the Captain was in the front seat of the cab and myself and the flighties were in the back. The driver had his window open and our Captain asked the flighties if that breeze was bothering them!!!!

You blokes know who you are and I've got some advice for you.....JUST KEEP YOUR BIG NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS and try to improve your own standards or get into checking otherwise F@#$ Off.

GUARD