PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are South Africans so Negative
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2007, 10:33
Balmy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gofor

5fm????.......now there is a really reliable source of wisdom and truth

And you believe the SA stats???? Dont know if you have been to Ozz (and I am not suggesting that's the only option by any means) but anyone who tells you that crime is a real issue in that country is smoking something very very illegal........if anything they are too law abiding to the point of almost being anal.......

I was there at the beginning of this year and as a confirmed Aussie hater (like all good South Africans) I found the people to be very friendly and very pleasant...... Ozz has its problems and a lot of people go there thinking its going to be heaven..... it's not, it's hard to live there and that's probably why many people end up coming back (those stats are quite high) but if you move anywhere and expect it to be like the place you left you are in for a hiding.....and on the flip side that country has a huge amount going for it.....go check it out.....and talk to the South Africans you know there who are staying.

All said and done whether it's Ozz, the US of A, Cyprus the UK......far as I am concerned anywhere is better than here, beautiful as this country might be.

And the worlds most burglaries..........Jaa Right!.......that's why they all have walls around their houses?????....I suppose