PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 4
Thread: CARDIFF - 4
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2007, 10:36
a1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The market for BHD isn't that big from Cardiff that is known, but why have they made that 1 daily, 3 months before it is to start? And frankly I have hardly seen any advertisements, any promotions from Flybe despite the fact this is the first time they have ever flown from CWL. Regarding GLA - baby have been messing around with pax for years already. First they suddenly changed it to PIK (with Air Wales) which really hurt the business pax because most would have preferred GLA so that sent off a load of them to BRS. Then by reinstating GLA they won over some pax back to CWL but now that it is going to be single daily I don't think any business pax would want to be messed around for much longer and I think this is probably a near permanent dent in the pax on this route.

As for Flybe on other routes they could certainly make a go of ABZ which had healthy figures when Air Wales operated it, NCL which has figures of over 20,000 at BRS and so I would bet there is quite a bit of potential here and finally GLA twice daily would work too.