PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF - 4
Thread: CARDIFF - 4
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2007, 13:26
mathers_wales_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just been looking at the schedule on the BmiBaby website, and it looks like they will get rid of the over an hours downtime on the a/c in the afternoon, and then the last a/c will actually arrive earlier than in S06.

But there maybe a change in the schedule as it looks to me like some of the times are overlapping.

I agree what your saying about the airlines but couldn't one way to solve this wish list is to approach an airline and say will you operate this route for us (maybe the airline operates it from another airport) and this is the deal we can give you. Also to approach the WAG and say we wan't to operate this route, what funding can you give to us.

We allready know that the WAG will throw money away hence the Cardiff Valley route that will be heavily subsidised.

I was reading a post couple of days back which said that the WAG won't have enough money to build the M4 - St Athan + Cardiff Airport Road. Is this true and where could i see the article.

With the consultative meeting the end of January at the airport, did anyone attend or has anyone heard of some information thats come from this? Apparently there were going to be representatives for Arriva there about possibility of adding extra trains on the route.

Cheers

Mathers

Last edited by mathers_wales_uk; 18th Feb 2007 at 18:37.