PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar StarClass
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2007, 09:49
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condition lever

80% of our traffic originates outside of and never touches Tassie. It is mostly high care corporate, and markets my staff and I have developed over the years. They include majore mainframe computer system companies, software companies, Surfing Australia. surf clothing manufacturers, professional surfers, maritime employment agencies and the occasional Devonport RSL patron. We look outside the envelope.

As for Garuda being mentioned several times you may well note that I did include that their landings were generally impacts but I do like them. The airline was simply pertinent to the current discussion as they are in direct competition on a route that is now solely operated by JQ from the QF stable.

To put it in perspective, our office sells over 1.5 million bucks of great white rat a year, and that is my personal chosen carrier. I will fly QFLink and enjoy Club Rat at the airports where it exists.

Last year we again topped all Jetset agencies in Victoria and Tassie for QF plated sales issued in office.

I like many others am just a little worried what is happening to my mates within the airline who help me help them keep a job that is looking more shakey by the day.

As for hanging around in here, if I am not wanted then the Woomeri are most welcome to tell me to bugger off and I will.

If my input is not relevant then I hope I will be told to do so. On the other hand I live in hope that some of the input I provide gives you good Pilots some insight to the realities and spins operating in the industry that directly or indirectly on your career direction.

No, I am not a Pilot and was once a wanabee, then I hit puberty and realised that my eyesight would not have then allowed me to emulate my TAA 727 driver uncle, so went elsewhere. Good luck to you and well done if you have made the grade. It is a tough thing to do.

What gives is that I really care about an industry that is being trashed by greedy management and the only thing I can do is add more information for intelligent minds to digest and act on.

If you feel this in not appropriate, please advise the Woomeri and request that I be barred from comment.

I will abide by such a decision as this is indeed a forum for professional Pilots.

I am not one.

Best regards

EWL