PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you staying?
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2007, 07:18
rudekid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Number 2
Always interests me that you would be out three years, don't miss it, yet still hang around on a Military Aircrew bulletin board!
Increasingly, this board is populated by people who have already left, gobbing off about bad life in the military is, yet still feeling they have a 100% valid input to the debate.
I've no issue with the guys who are leaving, that's your choice but don't try and take everyone else with you!
Serve your time or leave early if you want, just leave it alone once you're gone!

Diffident

What about people who just like it?

And yes, I don't have much imagination, so I'm staying. Airline flying doesn't appeal to everyone and I am still having a great time with some top blokes who feel the same way. There are still a load of things that appeal to me about life in the military that I would never get close to replicating in the commercial world, either in or out of an airline cockpit.
For those of you who are leaving very shortly, good luck in civvy street and I look forward to reading your input on here over the next few years!