PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Captain America and more Emirates P.R.
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2007, 15:42
145qrh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one is questioning his ability, well I am not, but as Seaman said he has little or no relevant expereince, EK needs relevant expereince. U2 pilot , great, if we ever need to take overhead shots of the places we fly to otherwise not much good. As for everthing with wings I pretty much doubt that he flew them in command .

Emirates lacks experience at the moment, over half the 777 crew have been with EK less than 18 months , and most of them had no longhall, or heavy jet before joining .

So where does that leave us....up effluent creek without a human interface self power unit...no doubt as ED, sorry CAPT Ed would say in Americanese

The Americas seem to be a fertile recruiting gound for Ek at them moment, for which I have no beef, but it screws the rest out of a descent payrise as they are willing to work for piss poor T's and C's, and seem to be happy with that because its better than back home. They seem to miss the fact that although it's better than home it's not the going rate for the job.

Roll on the revolution.