PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LoCo airlines busting minima in LVP's at STN?
Old 30th Apr 2006, 17:44
flapsarefun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THE TRUTH SO SWALLOW IT

Right where do i start. Firstly for you ivory tower muthers who say its impossible for you to make such an error i have no words.... appart from scuttle sideways back to the RAF.

Who cares WHERE its written of course minima was busted due to the WIP increases. This is not a training issue. The best and worst of pilots exist in most companies. The issue is company pressure. ie std-45 mins report to crew room, 30 mins report to the plane; itself a ten min walk away. Print out your own NOTAMS, WX, Flt PLANS .... is there even a working printer?

NONE of the pilots are brave enough to report time pressure by the company on the groundds of safety for fear of a sacking. (Just like the Capt who ran scared of reporting sick and then did a 90deg bank at CIA). Greed fuels the machine, aircraft remogaging for millions in profit or just more sector pay for me me me. So who do we blame?... The 24 yr old Capt on a 100 hr limit busting a minima the company didnt even afford him the time to read....OR The management pilot more focused on profit than a heads up for his knackered crews ....