PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tristar Trouble....Again...
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2007, 09:00
Slotback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone who was was involved in the trail across the pond from the northern Tornado base last month I would just like to show my appreciation for the Tristar, VC-10 and Herc crews that supported us.

Nothing but professionalism shown throughout, evident from the long hours the ARCC put in to rewrite the ever changing plan right through to the ALM having hot food ready at the other end.

It is such a shame that some spotty youth with no concept of the RAF can stir up such a fuss over nothing. God forbid a fast jet should go u/s. We all have jobs to do and the vast majority of us get on with the task at hand, overcoming many hurdles, to succeed.

BTFF probably, almost certainly given the FJ sqns out at Nellis, comes from arguably the least stretched force in the air force, I know I'm on that force too. No wonder he has time to commit to ideal and damaging speculation. Shouldn't you be planning a mission or something anyway BTFF.

BTFF please shut up and stop making us all look like dicks in front of people who put their lives on the line alot more often than you do!!