PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 4th Feb 2007, 18:14
jetcruiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi A6,
Copy that ...loud and clear,Pinoy ka nga. You must be really good to get the Job.
Batang GENAV din ako, i did plenty of instructing too, but flew only locally. Hard to beat yang nakuha mo, others are still Kicking tin cans sa Nichols. Saludo ako sa iyo!
Again, I started on GENAV flying, stayed there for 6 years including My initial training and then the airline.
Semper fi is definitely right, it does sometimes depends on the blow of the winds. Connectons, timing etc. You just have to be on the right spot at the right time.
Goodluck to you , Do you know that there are Filipino pilots working for Emirates and Air arabia? Well, i know they won't be of any help right now,because of your Present Qualifications, but it might be worth knowing that you have colleagues in there as well. Who knows, you might bump into one of them one of this days.
Keep flying and enjoy it

Semper fi,
19 years!!! wow, Senior na senior na pala kita. I bet pa-squattin mo na ako pagnakita mo ako in person. Sir!
I just wonder to whom are you "Forever faithful" as your Callsign defined it. Do you still need Airbus Capts on your present set-up?

JC