PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 23:52
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Staying United !!!!

Gee what a great job we're doing of staying united. just a quick read of the most recent posts and the slanging match is off and running (again). Great job guys !

CrashAxe you are right on the money when you say bases will look after themselves, am i right in assuming you were referring to the "strictly confidential" meeting mel base had on Jan 22 ? For sake, does anyone think that's being united ??????

Breaking away and having little get togethers, to discuss "our future". Is that mel bases future, or eaa crew future ? Maybe one of the three who organised this little shindig (AP, DV or AF) could fill the rest of us in. Just in case anyone else was wondering the turn up to the meeting has been reported as "about 6", "maybe 10", "only a few" etc, so we can't even call mel base united.

If we're going to get anywhere it has be to together, all bases, all crew, together. Stay united......... for the love of god, lets start to actully practice what we preach.

Does anyone else agree with me or am i just wishful thinking here ???

Yes i'm ranting again, apologies up front, but this is just stupidity at its finest.