PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 15:34
BecauseCIDSsays_so!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow! I just logged on and couldn't believe what I was reading...Morrisette I feel disgusted to have answered your questions.

As everyone has said already...different people choose different airlines for different reasons.

I started my career with easyJet and I loved it, in fact I had applied to go back before I got my current role with Silverjet but decided to go for Silverjet to try something new and do a bit of long haul. I went to fly with a company that everyone seems to strive to get into at LHR and I hated every minute. It was prestigious, had a reputation as the best way to fly...wrong! I had more complaining, unhappy customers, and even moreso unhappy, moaning crew, there than at EZY! The guys and girls I worked with at easyJet were fantastic, and from what I hear (from a colleague at Silverjet who left EZY in a very high position)..still are!! They work hard and they do a great great job. Well done guys and please be assured that you actually have a very high reputation in the industry and a lot of respect for the work you do. Keep it up, and btw the new uniform looks great and I'm sure will boost morale even higher as you will all look so professional as well as being it in person!!

If I ever got to the point where long haul was no longer for me, the first place I would apply to is back to easyJet, fab place to work!

I won't go on to 'big up' Silverjet too much (although I could write pages!!) as it has all already been said, suffice to say.. it's great, the crew are great, the product is great and most importantly of all...our customers think it's fantastic, and we know because our management team (who are excellent, really pro the crew and communication etc) give us regular updates on customer feedback.

So the 'Hype' tea&coffee, is not just 'Hype' it is reality...and reality of outstanding quality at that!!! If indeed to gain this opinion you have flown the airline and fed back your problems to our Customer Experience Director then it would be interesting to know your reasoning..but my gut instinct is that you haven't and simply a little disgruntled at your 'no thanks' email.

Happy flying to everyone whether you're doing a LTN-AMS-LTN-AMS-LTN-AMS or a LTN-EWR..we're all still there for the same reasons..a job we love.

Take care!