PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2007, 12:55
BestonBoard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whoa!!!!! STOP!

Guys & Gals.... What is this all about????

First of all... everybody is entitled to an opinion.... the freedom of speech is something that nobody can take away!!!!

Morisette.... Cesspool???? That is a little inaccurate.... Wizzair have their own niche in the market, there are few and far between that offer such a regular service to Poland and easterrn Europe for such a value price... judgement is not required!!!!

EZY... you guys have been given a cheap rep... which is not true! there are not many low cost carriers that fly to your destinations... believe me! My old home town was 45 minutes from both of BMI BABY's major departure points, and they cannot offer what EZY offer! Ryanair comes close, but if you are in the industry their recruitment procedure precedes themselves....

Silverjet is not in this league I am afraid.... that is not being conceited! We are a low fare all business class airline, based in the UK! EOS have a very simlar service to ourselves, however, they do offer a different quality (which does need a little tweeking) and so charge a higher price. A 757 with 48 flatbeds, dual seated, conference facility, etc... it is very good, but they still offer old airline methods.

MAXJET, offer a very similar config to ourselves... 767, with 100 seats, however MAXJET are all extra legroom, typical erm... maybe XLone or MYT Premiair Gold service... at a reasonable price matching ours more or less....

SILVERJET, offers a boeing 767-200 ER a/c... 100 6'3" flat bed seats on board, they are slightly angled, but the SICMA aeroseat is award winning for comfort and position... you can adjust any section of the seat, including a massage function as required. I am sure you have read my previous post regarding the service on board???? We are not about the product... i.e. how pretty silver spirit or the future silverjets will be, but the personal service we offer! Our customers are greeted by name every time we talk to them. We hang their coats in wardrobes... If they have flown with us before, we know what drink to have ready for them after take off, how many cubes of ice they would like, if they would prefer lemon or lime! Typical airline (not mentioning any names) for business class would offer servings on a china plate, spong-ing etc... but how would you feel to have healthy choice of starter, followed by a choice of 3 main courses on board (many more if you order on-line in advance - only 24 hours before your flight) all pated up in the galley... professionally... in a bistro bowl, restaurant sized meals, not dolly cutlery... followed by a hearty desert, your choice of English cheeses O/B and US cheeses I/B, then complimented with Freshly pressed Tea and Coffee.... whilst watching your own personal entertainment system, with the top programmes/movies from both the uk and the states.... water bottles delivered without even asking, followed by warm sandwiches, sweet tasy things, more coffee, comlimentary toothbrushes, face wash, moisturiser, a ladies only washroom on board... 1 crew member for 10 customers, a gin and tonic served in a glass that is the same size you would expect in any bar around the uk.... all on a 7 hr 40 minute o/b flight...

Our service differs on the way back! If you haven't eaten already in our private terminal in EWR, then pick and choose what you want to eat from our menu.... you will be guaranteed to sleep.... no call bells in our cabin, crew patrol constantly... if you have read our press releases, you will see we have had dancing lessons... to be as light footed as possible in our cabin... our aisles ar only 20" wide.... no normal trolley can get through.... everything is delivered by hand.... if we do perform a large service, we use a traditional hostess cart. On a night flight, maximum sleep is our main aim... Breakfast to go! Bagels, fruit, smoothee, Tea, Coffee, all served in a take out cafe style... if you don't want to eat so soon, then please help yourself to a full cooked English breakfast in our Luton SilverLounge, of course after you have taken your shower and checked your e-mail...

SILVERJET is not trying to compete with first or business class service on any other airline... we are responding to the business/upper class leisure market demands.... what you want, when you want it....

Forget the attitude or hipocracy of airline competitetiveness, we merely aim to give our customers what they require, nothing more, nothing less...

For comments like "it's not a true flat bed"... it's a bed with a 6'3" pitch.... I'm 6'0"... and I can rest comfortably...

We are not in competition with anyone...

Yes there are US carriers that offer business class service between the states and London...

If you have flown out of JFK, you will know that LHR doesn't even compare with taxiing and slot times (the length I mean)

Stanstead is a very major Divert Airport... if you are crew, you will know why!

LTN...has one of the largest private Jet facilties within this country... heck... take a wonder up airport way to the Holiday Inn... you could count at least 20 by the Signature Hangar on a bad day....

EWR is maximum 45 minute tfr from Manhattan.... we offer Helicopter, Limo, chauffer drive etc... you couldn't want more comfort!

with a 30 minute check in (45 minutes if you want to check luggage into the hold!) (which our silver concierges will do for you,... walk into the sliding doors into the lounge and your bag is taken straight away!)

100 customers on an a/c that is designed to hold 290... Hand baggage is not an issue... stick to the security guidelines for BAA etc and you could arrive at the silverlounge at 9.30 GMT and take off at 10! (give us a chance to give you a glass of champers, OJ or h2o with warm nuts first!)

If you have an interview with the worlds first Carbon Neutral Airline, and Englands only low fare Business class airline, Good luck to you!

Leave your prejudices at the automatic doors of the Holiday Inn at LTN... Everybody has their own place in the travel Market! Snobbery will get you nowhere!

If you want to provide the best customer service that you can, and realise that Quality is only associated with effort.... Come, re-create the magic of airtravel as it once was!

try flysilverjet.com!

BOB x