PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 20:24
Morissette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For your information, I'm NOT working for SILVERJET !

I was just interested in knowing what product they offer and reading comments by Silverjet crew who did the inaugural flight to Newark.
I was also interested in knowing their working conditions because I might be interested in applying. I'm a flight attendant for Netjets in Brussels and most of my flights are with high end clients. The only disadvantage is that I am most of the time alone and I believe being part of a flight attendant team would be much more fun.
What I was trying to emphasize is Teacoffee's volatility and inconstance just because (s)he was not selected by Silverjet.

With regard to easyJet, Ryanair, FlyZoom and other "low cost low brain airlines", I reiterate and persist : those are cesspool airlines. I worked for 2 months for EZY and decided to get the h*ll out of the Luton Guantanamo camp so I resigned. It was horrible in every aspect: horrible uniform, horrible working conditions, horrible salary, horrible unclassy unhygienic brain dead colleagues, horrible uneducated boisterous customers with no manners...I'm not exaggerating, really it was sheer purgatory

Everybody's entitled to their opinion but mine is based on personal experience...so I know what I'm talking about because i've been there.

Anyway, I wish Silverjet good luck.