PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - New Conditions
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 04:49
Wiley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIKKERDENNAH makes an interesting point - I can remember only a year or two ago quite a few people (myself included, I think) lambasting Cap56 (in any one of his many guises) and defending EK against his (what to most if us then seemed) unfair criticism of the company.

I haven't noticed any posts on this forum from Cap56 in quite a while, but find myself wondering if the same people who came out of the woodwork to defend EK then would be as vocal today as they were then.

Like BIKKERDENNAH, I have to admit to some serious concern for the future of EK unless someone at or near the top addresses the issues that are so concerning many if not most of the pilots in the company. I'm not a malcontent - anyone who takes the time to look through my posts on this forum will find that I'm not one of those who usually moan about EK - but I have to admit to being very worried about the future of the company.

Most of the areas of concern could be quite easily addressed, and I suspect some of the fixes would actually save the company money, if only in reduced wastage ffrom disaffected pilots leaving.