PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PAL Pilot Exodus
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 04:46
semper fi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WoW !!

Hello EXP,

well, a little bit of clarification here.
First of all I did not mean to demean your refusal to accept EK's offer for an interview as anything against you or your character. In fact I meant it to be a compliment to you that you turned down an offer from one of the world's "supposedly" best airlines. Kudos to you for being so up front. I hope you know how to read between the lines a bit more, and review my statement carefully, it was more likely aimed at the growing number of people who are now working at a great airline (EK) yet see fit to just lambast them day in and day out. It just got a bit tedious reading all the negative posts about EK, I know a few people there and have the notion that they are completely happy being in Dubai.

If I struck a tender chord about what I said I'm sorry. I am man enough to say that in front of the readership of Prune without any qualms about it. I just didn't mean it the way you percieved it to be.

Again, good for you that you are happy with where you are, as for me, I am my own person and choose to be where I am like yourself. I just think you percieved my statement in the wrong way.

nuff said!!