PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silverjet
Thread: Silverjet
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2007, 17:52
Tommietola21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Everyone

First off, good luck to all you new guys at Silverjet, it sounds like a fantastic oppurtunity for you all!!

Secondly, Morrisette, have some dignity please! what are you worried about who say's this and that? YOU GOT THE JOB!!!

I would agree that the 3rd reply you highlighted from tea and coffee WAS a bitter slight of tongue, although I think your reply was more so, as you wern't able to rise above it.

Which airline have you just moved from??

I think you should apologise to all EasyJet, Ryanair and Zoom UK employees to save face, you made a very rude and inappropriate remark.
ALL cabin crew work hard, be it all-economy, all-business, longhaul or shorthaul. We all have the same aspirations, and no, no everyone aspires to fly london-NJ serving high-end customers. Some crew have important commitments, like family, disabled relatives etc, and may need to come home after a short 2-sector day to cook dinner for others! who know, just don't post in anger.

Ultimately, you have got YOUR dream right? it's not anyone else's, an you need to respect that. Oh, and by the way, I'm waiting to be told whethr I have a job with
ZOOM UK (but it's fine, you haven't offended me personally, hence hy I'd advise you to apologise incase you did anyone else!!)

Enjoy it!! And I wish you and all the est at Silverjet the best of success!!