PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unity
Thread: Unity
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2007, 12:13
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink

Geez, one more time for the slow learners.

You state that QF drivers didn't want to know about anyone else until 18 months ago. I provide direct evidence of QF driver(s) (specifically the one who started this thread who your original comments appear to disparage) wanting to hook up with other pilot groups THREE years ago. Therefore you're point is wrong. As I've previously said a search of the forums before that time would show similar evidence from more than just me. You'll also find many QF drivers backing the same call and widely disparaging the small minority of QF drivers who are insular and believe in only looking after themselves.

One other minor issue. How long does it take to be considered 'long serving'. I've been a QF employee for more than 12 years. I figure I can call myself a 'long serving' employee because I have 108 days of 'long service leave' in my leave bank. The law says I'm 'long serving' and therefore on that point too you are wrong. Nice to see though that we get caught up in side issues as to whether 12 years is considered long service or not. (I acknowledge the ADF consider 'long service' to be 15 years! ).

My (delusions) comments are based on the fact that I have never heard of any statements either first or second hand that ever gave any indication of any signs of unity by QF drivers with any group outside QF, quite the opposite in fact.
My comments here on this thread. My comments three years ago. First hand. Perhaps you need to read better. If you're not delusion making the above comment then what are you? That's right. Wrong!

Done and dusted. Good night. (Thanks for the giggle though. Always funny coming across people like you!)