PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 1st Feb 2007, 05:02
taufanganas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dear 4PWs,

there is surely no reason to resort to petty and pathetic name calling. people have joined SIAC for whatever reasons they may have-for some it was neccesity, for others it was something to do in retirement from a previous employer for yet others still it was for a change of scene. seeing the ideas being thrown around here i wonder if allowances etc were guranteed at any time by SIAC. further if you planned you life based on a PPA of 7K a month and now only see 3K, whoose fault is it? SIAC for saying you might get 7K or yours for assuming you 'll get 7K.? interestingly-when you invest in a property or the stock market-do you assume that prices will always just go up without the chance of dropping? i think the same principle applies here. if you plan your life with assumptions that may not or needn't work out, don't moan when you get caught short.

for those who want to leave, do it as gentlemen. doing 'runners' will just mess things up for everyone-both those who stay as well as those who want to leave in the future , not forgetting future applicants as well.in any case more SIAC departures will mean more work for those left behind as well as mainline guys (thus perhaps pushing towards the coveted 7K figure!). i heard that SIAC plans to man 80% of its own COPS from april-guys leaving may affect that date but i'm fairly certain that SIAC will want to run their own show ASAP.

safe flying