PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMed
Thread: BMed
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2007, 10:45
rcoward

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah well, half-full glass man, me!

BUT WAIT !! NEWS --- BMED recognised as being WORLD CLASS ?
-------------------------------

From Steve Salter...

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well.

You may or may not be aware that last week, two of BMED’s Cabin Crew – Tom Moriarty (Purser) and Peter Turner (Assistant Purser) represented us at the ISPY Retail Awards 2007.

During the four day event, Tom and Peter were set various individual challenges based around onboard selling and product awareness, competing with some of the world’s biggest airlines.

The ISPY week culminated in an awards ceremony on Friday night where Peter collected the prize for Inflight Sales Person of the Year – Overall Winner for Scheduled Airlines which is fantastic – the equivalent of the Best Picture Oscar™!!!!!!!

I cannot tell you how proud I am of them both, and to be approached by so many airline industry personnel before and after the ceremony to be told how great it was to work with them throughout the week was the cherry on the cake.

If you see Peter and Tom around the office, onboard or overseas – give them a big pat on the back!

Pictures of the event will soon be posted on: www.trt.co.uk following the links to ISPY 2007

VBRGDS

Steve Salter
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well done BMED crew...but then we always knew you were good ! (and that's coming from a pilot ! )

Let's hope this is a sign of good times to come. (I can, and I will, be an optimist ! )

And Des would have been proud as punch about this. I can see him smiling now...