PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei roster bidding (lack of)
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2007, 10:18
wayan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So how you propose to fix the problem? (seeing as the time is ripe due 777)
A few bleats on this forum is not going to do much more than the downroute bar complaints.It is endemic, look at the tech log entries,talk to the agents,look at the paperwork in MCC files:

What can be done?

The interesting thing is that these people who continue to rob the majority of us , the odd deserved Southern trip go out of there way to justify there trips.The excuses are many and marginal.
I have no sympathy for these bar stewards and if their sensiblilities are offended by people calling them on their poaching habits, knicknames that have formed because of said poaching/bribing/grovelling habits...........

TAKE IT! You obviously have no problems pulling the good trips off the Europe Kings, so take your medicine and don't go crying to fleet or whoever.

The Seniority has a few perks theory...It worked for a while, a year or three.But the job has changed and all you stewards out there currying favours and taking the jam out of my doughnut, have never done two and half to three longhauls a month.PERIOD!

You cant be one of the boys while you are doing your best to give them the high hard one around the back door.
I believe the 777 will make zero difference as the 777 will fly where these guys want to fly. You watch!

So, what to do lah?