PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA CARGO
Thread: SIA CARGO
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2007, 04:28
portquartercv67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4 PW's

Yeah, you had me going. I admit it but don't tell my friends. I was ready to find your warm beer drinking limey ass and kick it back home. Know how I can tell? You use words I can barely pronounce let alone spell.

Am happy to hear that you have received the document in question. Yes, as Mr. Positive (Millerscourt) profoundly stated, it has more loopholes than my marriage contract. However, I believe it will be valuable in one's overall package at resignation time.

To the cool-aid drinking dudley do-rights who are appalled at the idea of one asking for relief on the bond when resigning and let SIA have their BG; a man's word is a man's word bu----it; is that a two way street? Does not SIAC have the same responsibiblity when it comes to integrity? I have a list as long as my Johnson of the lies, misinformation that SIAC has given me in my relatively short tenure. You see, I took good notes at the interview. At the very least it will be fun to rattle the cage and watch the rapidly blinking eyes.

Oh, as a point of reference. I was told at the interview that the reason for the bond is to cover the cost of our training. What is the bond? S$142,000 around there? I called Alteon training in Seattle. The cost of a B-744 type rating course is USD $13,042. Finished in four weeks and I bet one wouldn't have had to say "roger" and "check" every five seconds. Agreed, that cost does not include line training. I don't know about you guys, but my line training was not "training".

Just in case some of you are now thinking I am another bitter old fart that doesn't see any good in anything: I LIKE Singapore, I LIKE the jet, I LIKE the guys I fly with, I LIKE the layovers/hotels, I LIKE the weather, I LIKE the local people,etc...

I DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT I AM EARNING $2-3000/MONTH LESS THAN I WAS TOLD I WOULD MAKE DURING THE INTERVIEW AND BY SAID DOCUMENT!

As my new "mate" 4 PW's so eloquently stated: "Show me the money"! and you'll never hear from PQ again. Keep the blue side up.