PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Association of Trainee Pilots: Recruiting Here!
Old 29th Jan 2007, 21:48
SinBin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BB,

I am quaking in my boots, I really think I'm done for.
From your post Baboon boy, calling me a disgrace, good luck with the job hunt!

I was all for your post and agreed with it, but I spelt out my options and my own situation. Now I just see someone who has a bitter pill to swallow, with rather a blinkered and immature view on life. Let's debate in a grown up manner, yes?

By the way how did you pay for your training? Surely that's immoral too. Does someone who gets a loan to start a business in order to get a job to pay bills also fall foul of your views. Really there is not much difference.

Unions only antagonise airlines, and already working in the industry with union driven directives at its core, I'd say that it doesn't help much. Are you against ambition too per chance? Maybe we should all be equal but some more equal than others. Believe me I DO NOT THINK PAYING FOR A TYPE RATING IS A NICE THING TO DO, NOR IS IT RIGHT BUT YOU HAVE TO REMAIN COMPETITIVE OTHERWISE YOU GO NOWHERE!!!!!!!!

And do I vote Tory, that's my business?!!!

Don't shoot me, I'm just doing what everyone else seems to be doing at the moment and getting jobs soon after. It'll change this time next year again, be sure of that. The vast majority of people are now, at this present time paying for an initial type rating. There are TR organisations that are sharks, but some which do help in finding a job, which is where I'm going unless someone offers me something in the meantime, I shall not post anymore on this thread as it's turning into a lynch mob which i want no part of!

Last edited by SinBin; 29th Jan 2007 at 22:38.