PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Association of Trainee Pilots: Recruiting Here!
Old 29th Jan 2007, 16:43
SingSong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Baboon Boy
The statement about the hours was meant as an example of a potential case of discrimitation, to illustrate my point. Of course there are some flying instructors who would be less suitable with 1000hrs than a fresh 200hrs bod, but one might equally catch a whiff of discrimination and favouritism, thats all. If such a situatuionm were investigated, as proposed in article 5, then the real truth would indeed be found.

Bjkeats- "pubicly named and shamed". Ha! nice type error. Would work though, shave their pubic hair off, that'll teach em!

ok lets assume it was favoritism, what do we do once we've found it out? Force them to take the FI and fire the 200hour kid? force them to take both? shame them publicly for nepotism? what would all this achieve?

i like you wish noone would pay for TR and that airlines would pay their way, or at least pay us back after 2 years on the line. but without the support of EVERY wannabe i can't see this organisation ever working