PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Global Association of Trainee Pilots: Recruiting Here!
Old 29th Jan 2007, 15:24
Vanpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Sinbin

Sorry but it gets my back up !!!

I guess you should be treated with a bit more respect. But you really don't understand. How long have you been applying for jobs and what is your experience level?

Do you think your the only one that has had to work and study at the same time. I'm sure you did work hard while doing that. But wouldn't you have been upset if you had to apply to gain entry to a flight school....but you couldn't get a place because the course had been sold to the highest bidder. If you couldn't even train to be a Pilot because the price was so high.

When you go out and get a type rating you are setting the bench mark. The minimum qualifications that the industry will expect every Pilot to have is ATPL(frozen)IR/Multi/MCC/JOC/Type rated

This is what I believe has happened and its because of people like yourself that say you don't care about the next person.

If you keep paying the only thing that you can guarentee is that being a Pilot becomes a career that only the wealthy can achieve.