PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Let410
Thread: Let410
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2007, 07:30
petesevenseven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LET410's in the UK.

As a Pilot on the LET410 for one of the LET410 Operators in the UK. I can confirm we are not operating the LET on a G-Reg but rather on another EU- JAA member state Register. I can also confirm that the Aircraft we operate ARE fitted with TCAS and as of 1 Jan 2007 in order to operate in UK airspace the LET410 is Required to be fitted with EGPWS. Which our aircraft also have fitted.

I might also add that our client's are very happy with the LET410 as it is one of the most reliable twin turbo-props out there!!! It just doesnt break, and its because of this that its comparibly cheap to operate from an operators perspective!!!!!!

And I'm also happy to Confirm that the LET410 is Unpressurized and as such doesn't operate in an RVSM environment.

I have no doubts if need be the LET could go on the G-Reg if need be. I got my JAA ATPL unfrozen by the UK CAA on the basis on an ATPL Skills test on the LET410 so that says that the UK CAA definately recognises the LET410 as a multi-pilot aircraft type.

I hope that answers a few questions on this nice little aircraft that I believe deserves sooo much more recognition than what it has.

Happy Landings!!!!!

Pete