PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AO(Australian Airlines) wet lease to QF- future?
Old 24th Jan 2007, 01:30
YONLY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought this forum was about the future of AO. Not fighting each other about the crap you've been going on with.

I work for AO and we constantly hear how better we are than mainline. I am not saying that we are any worse but how often do our crew fly on LH services. Not often enought to gague first hand just how good or bad they are. And I can tell you a lot of short cuts are taken at AO also! Continuous refreshment every 20 minutes in Y class... Dream on! I don't know the last time it was done every 40 minutes let alone 20. Wake up you fools! And there are far more professional J class operators than anyone we have. I have come across people at mainline who have been able to memorise every pax name on the upper deck! They have been doing it far longer than us and are very good at their job. So before you believe all this crap that is fed to us as our ship is sinking wake up!

Oh, and one nasty flight attendant does not reflect on the whole company either!

Let's get back on track and stop slinging each other. I look forward to what comes out of this forum today....