PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is anyone paid for ground briefing time?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2007, 19:22
Mad Girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mad_jock
And HFD you forgot that women will have to pay 10% more than blokes due to the additional emotional grief the male instructor has to deal with. If they are getting taught by a female instructor its the same rate. This can be payed back at the end of the course if they haven't bust into tears, excessive hugging after solo or grabbed your knee at any point while demonstrating stalling, steep turns etc.
Cheeky bu**er!! - you seem to be forgetting that some females may enjoy all the unusual attitude stuff. Not all of us have pink headsets!!!!!

I haven't hugged my instructor yet. Patted him affectionately on the shoulder after he'd looked after my "very nervous" step daughter on a aeros trial lesson though - does that count??

Nearly grabbed his knee when going full flaps on final once or twice - just goes to prove I've been taught "eyes outside"!!.

And some of us give our male instructor a nice bottle of scotch when sent solo despite being all emotional at the time. I didn't cry - close - but I didn't...